- Select Setup > Create > Objects
- Find the General Ledger Export Log Object and Click on it
- On the General Ledger Export Log Object, there is a section with the heading "Custom Fields & Relationships" which has all of the fields that should appear on the GL Export Log. There you will see listed the fields Backing Report, Designations Updated, Do Posts, Do Reversals, Duration, Errors, Export Number, Finish, Job ID, Start, Transactions Updated, and Transaction Type
- Click on Backing Report > Set Field Level Security
- Check the checkbox to set the Backing Report field to visible for the admin profile that cannot see it
- Click Save
- Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 for each of the remaining fields under "Custom Fields & Relationships" for the GL Export Log
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.