- Login in FIMS-CRM.
- Click on the "Setup" link on the top right.
- Under the Build section on the left, expand the Create section by clicking on the boxed arrow.
- Click on "Report Types". It may give you a description on custom report types - click continue at the bottom.
- Click on the report type your using in your report.
- Scroll down and in the "Fields Available for Reports" section, click the "Edit Layout" button.
- Here will be listed all the fields that are available/shown on the report to use on the left. On the right, another list of fields showing all the fields in that object. These can be added to the report type. Find the field you are looking for and add it by dragging it to the desired place on the list on the left column.
- Click Save at the top.
- We can now go back to your report and the field should be available to filter/preview on the left column list of fields.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.