- 1. In Accounts Payable> Query.
- Click New, then choose a Query Type of Vendor with a format of Dynamic.
- On the Criteria tab, select, Summary>Total Payment amount.
In the operator field select greater than or equal to and enter a Value (e.g., $500.00). Before closing navigate to the Filter tab, select Payment date between enter the date range
- On the Output tab, click the plus (+) sign to expand Summary .
- Double-click Total Payment Amount and Vendor Name.
- On the Sort tab, choose any fields by which you would like to sort.
- Click Run.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.