- Cycles, Timetables and Patterns
- Add or Update Existing Marking Column Sets
- Academic Year and Session
- Navigate to Configuration > Academic Years to update with new timetable and date information.
- Faculty/Staff and Room Records
- Faculty and Room Records will need to be updated to include the name of the new school.
- Create a query of School A and School B courses.
- Open each Course then Click Course > Copy course in tool bar.
- Enter in the same course name and ID, but select the newly created school.
- Update the Restrictions 2 and Grading tab.
- Student Progression Entries and Schools
- Update student records so that progression entries include the newly created school.
- Navigate to Configuration > Netclassroom > Features.
- Adjust features to be displayed for the new school.
- Make sure to schedule for newly created school/campus, not School A or School B.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.