- Open the Funds module
- Click on binoculars to view data
- Click on View setting to see listing of data grids
- Choose "master funds with sub funds"
- Click Generate View
This will show you a listing of all of your master funds with their sub funds sorted by master fund
If you want to print out the records you see in the data grid, follow these steps:
- If you want all the records in the data grid to print, click the Process Selections button to the left of the data grid (looks like a gear wheel). Report is the default choice. Click OK, then click Run Report.
- If you want to only print certain lines, you can tag rows to print. To tag a row, double-click in the first column of the data grid until a check mark appears.
- After tagging the records you want, click on the Process Selections button and be sure to select Tagged Records Only. Click OK, then click Run Report.
- To add a title to the report, add it on the Send To tab. The report will display by default to the screen, but on the Send To tab there are other options to choose from.
- If you want to export to a spreadsheet choose Export instead of report, then name the file and choose file location on the Send To tab.