- Navigate to Site Explorer>Parts
- Select the Search tab
- Filter by Form Display part
- Click Search
- When the results are listed, click the Pencil icon to edit the part
- Note the name of the forms in use
- To view the page associated with this part: click the Properties tab while editing the form display part
- Click the Usage tab
- Note: The usage tab depicts where this part is currently used on the site, showing the pages and templates that indirectly include this part.
- Click the Page or Template name to open the page
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.