- Analysis > Information Library > Add an Ad-hoc query and choose the source view of Membership
- On the left click Membership Transaction In the middle drag transaction date to Include records where and set between X and Y
- On the left expand Membership Transaction, Click revenue application. In the middle drag amount to Include records where and add set greater than $0.00
- On the left expand Membership Transaction expand Revenue Application, expand Revenue Details click Sales Order. From the middle drag Sales Method type to Include records where and set equal to Daily sales
- On the left click Membership Transaction. From the middle drag Added by username to Results fields to display
- Click Membership Id in Results fields to display and use the Summarize feature to Count this field
- On the set save options tab, Name your query. Save and close
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.