Applicants may wish to add a third-party Viewer to see their Applications, perhaps one of their board members, to involve them in the application process and allow them to see the details of their request without changing any information within the Application form. To meet this need, there is an Add Viewer feature in the grantee portal. To use this feature, please follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Grantee Portal account page - this URL should end in ?SA=AM
2. Once logged in, click the eye icon to add a Viewer
3. When the page loads and displays Viewers List, enter the E-mail address of your Viewer > Click 'Add Viewer(s)' NOTE - You may enter multiple E-mail addresses before clicking 'Add Viewer(s)', but you must separate E-mail addresses with a semicolon (;)
4. The Viewers list will update with the E-mail addresses you have inputted NOTE - Some E-mail addresses may say '(New, New Account will be created)'
5. In the E-mail to New Viewers section, add your name in the Name field
6. You may change the Subject and Memo to New Viewers fields as needed NOTE - Subject is a Required field and must not be left blank
7. Click 'Update' to finish adding Viewers to the Application and to also send them the E-mail alerting them to log into the Grantee Portal NOTE - If the recipient is New, they will receive two emails; the first to alert them that they have Viewer access and the second providing them with login credentials for the Grantee Portal