Q1 – Query of all Current Parents
- In Queries, create a new Record Query,
- On Criteria Tab, select:
- Record> Billing Status=Active,
- Record > Record Type=Individual
- Relationships> Reciprocal, one of and select all the parent types.
- Save and Name - Active Billing Parents
- Set up the statement
- On the Filters tab, set filter Statement Recipients Type = Individual
- On the General Tab, mark the box to Create an Output Query of Statement Recipients
- Click Preview
- In pop-up, name Static Query – Statement Recipients as [date]
Merge – Records that are in Q1, but not Q2.
- On the main Query screen, Click File, and select Merge
- Q 1 - Select Active Billing Parents
- Q2 – Select Statement Recipients as [date]
- Select the 4th option beneath those, to include records in Query 1, but not in both
- Click Merge Now
- Add Output for Record Last Name and First Name, and any other information that you would like to display
- Click Run – Save Merge, then you will be able to see the results.