- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Select the source view of Constituents and click ok.
- In the middle column, scroll down to System fields and select Added by username. Move this to top right Include Records Where and set the criteria Equal to Blackbaudhost\BBNCAppPool[SiteID] where Site ID is your organization's Site ID.
- Then on the left, click on the plus sign next to Member, then select Membership. In the middle, click on Membership program and move to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to Not Blank.
- By default, Name will be in the Results Fields to Display, but if you need to see other information you can move those fields to Results Fields to Display.
- Go to Set Save Options tab. Name and save your query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.