- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Constituents and click OK.
- From the left column, highlight Constituencies.
- From the middle column, drag Constituency to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to the Constituency you need. For example: Constituencies\Constituency is equal to Board Member.
- Next, from the middle column, drag "Date to" to Include Records Where. Set this to be blank. Constituencies\Date to is blank. This will pull all constituents that do not have an end date on their constituency.
- Optional: If you think you might have constituents in your database that have an end date on their constituency in the future, you can also add a field to include those as well. Drag "Date to" from the middle column to Include Records Where again. Set this to be on of after today: Constituencies\Date to is on or after today. Highlight this field in Include records and change the "and" to an "or." Also add parenthesis around the "Date to" fields as pictured below:
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.