As an alternative, the secure template updater can be disabled temporarily to edit the page properties by following these steps:
- Log in with a Blackbaud NetCommunity supervisor account
- Navigate to Administration > Sites & settings > Schedules
- At the bottom of the page, uncheck the box to enable template updates.
- Save the page at the top next to the blue question mark.
- Navigate back to the event page and edit the page properties as desired.
- Check the box again in Schedules to enable secure template updates.