The fields that users can select from on their Privacy settings is controlled by their access to these fields. If a field is hidden from them under Core > Security > Profile Access > View/Edit profile fields, the users will not be able to modify it. This includes when viewing it as a Platform Manager. To update the user's privacy settings, either set the Profile Publish Access for ALL Users, or allow access to view the fields by:
- Go to Core > Security > Profile Access.
- Select > View/Edit profile fields.
- Select the role to modify from the drop-down.
- Click Edit.
- Mark either View or Edit for the fields in question.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for any additional role(s) that need to be modified.