Most AP reporting involves only reporting on outstanding items or on who the check was paid to.  As a result, you have three main choices on how to fix an admin check:
  1. Make journal entries to move the expense and cash from the wrong accounts to the correct ones.
  2. Void the check, create and post a debit memo and create a new voucher with the correct information and apply the same check number
  3. Void the check, create a debit memo that fixes the issue and apply a new check.

Most people do the first option since it is straightforward and easy to do.  The second option results in a clean transaction.  The third option typically results in a call to support because it didn't work out.