- Go to Sales > Approved Closed Drawers. Verify that the appropriate drawers have a status of approved. Only approved drawers will pull into deposits.
- If the drawers have a status of Open, have the user close their drawer or close their drawer for them.
- If the drawers have a status of Submitted or after you close their drawer, click on the green downward arrows next to the drawer, then click Approve selected.
- Click Create Deposit in the left under Tasks.
- Ensure that all templates are marked or at least the appropriate templates for sales orders that are contained in the drawers.
- Ensure the dates for "Payment dates up to" include the dates of the drawers.
- Ensure the deposit date is set to payment date.
- Click Start.
- If you still have no records, review your deposit process history to see if someone else already created the deposits.
- Go to Treasury > Review Deposits > History tab.
- Note what dates the deposit process was run, view the Started by column to see which user ran the process.
- If the number of records processed is not 0, click on that process, and click View Report to see which transactions were pulled into a deposit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.