- Open your CSV file for your import.
- Edit the values under the Term column in your CSV file to be either 1 year(s) or 2 year(s), depending on your term.
- Save the CSV.
- Go to Administration > Import.
- Click on your green downward arrows next to your import process and click Edit.
- Change the import source to Local file.
- In the File field, click the green arrow and browse out to the newly saved CSV. Select it.
- Map your import fields again.
- Save your import process, then click on it and click Start Process.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.