The Fee code(s) on the Fund > Fund 2 > Admin Fee Codes are the fees charged for the funds based on the set-up of the calculation.
To determine how the fee is calculated you must know what the parameters were in the Edit and Post Administrative process. The additional element you need to know is how the fee code is constructed. To see that in FIMS:
- Go to the Fund > Fund 2 > Admin Fee Codes are to see what code or codes are being applied to this fund.
- Then navigate to File Maintenance > Funds > Fund Code Maintenance > Administrative Fees.
- Find the code assigned to the fund
- Double click or click Edit Fee Code
- Clicking on the various radio buttons will tell you how the fee code is constructed.
- Main Options will detail the frequency and base and minimums
- Asset Based manages the percentages and the GL accounts used in the calculation
- Transaction Based manages the elements of the transaction based fees
- Annual Minimum contains the set-up elements for that fee process
Please review the Administrative Fee chapter in FIMS Online Help for details of these features
Most donor questions are answered by a review of the GL accounts detailed in the Asset based radio of the Fee Code. This will tell you if asset accounts are included or skipped during the calculation process.