The easiest way to do this is to create a datagrid in the Grants module and then export into Excel and add a difference column. You can also create a formula in the datagrid, but the Excel calculation is easier. You cannot filter on a calculated field.
- Open Grants Module
- Open Application History tab
- Click on View Settings (orange flag in the vertical icon listing) to view datagrids
- Click Add
- Give the data grid a name and description. Be sure the type selected is 'Full'.
- Click OK
- Go to Tables Tab
- Choose the first AppHistory table which contains all grants and scholarships. If you only want Grants or only want Scholarships, choose a different table.
- Click the Columns tab
- Choose Fields to be included on report. At a minimum you will need Grant Num, Grant Amt, and Amt Paid. You may add others depending on the information needed.
- At this point you can use the Selections tab to limit your grants to a specific date range or fund if desired.
- Click Save to save your data grid and then click Generate View.
Depending on your selection criteria and the size of your databse it may take a while to run.
To export to Excel:
- Click on Process Selections (silver cog)
- Choose Export
- Click OK
- Select the file path and file name
- Click Run report
You can now open the file in Excel. Add a 'difference' column after Grant amount and Amount paid and add a calculation to subtract the amount paid from the grant amount.
You can then sort by this column to see all of your fully paid grants.