Confirm the URL is a valid URL and associated with a NetCommunity page
- Navigate to Site Explorer>Pages & Templates
- Click the Search tab
- In the field, Page name, title or url contains, enter the portion of the url after the /. For example, www.NetCommunity.com/pagename - you would enter pagename into the search field.
- Click Search
- If no results are returned, this indicates this URL is not a valid URL, in which case it redirects back to the homepage.
- Navigate to Administration>Sites & Settings
- Select the site on the left hand side that the link is redirecting to
- Under alternate Site URLs, confirm if the URL in question is listed
If the URL is redirecting to any page, which may include the homepage
- Navigate to Administration>URL redirects
- In URL contains, enter a portion of the URL in question and search for it
- If the URL is listed, modify it as needed or delete it