- Log onto the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download LinkedMediaLocator.exe
- Save LinkedMediaLocator.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click LinkedMediaLocator.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the "Plugins" folder on the workstation. (For 64-bit operating systems, the default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins, and for 32-bit operating systems, the default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins). LinkedMediaLocator.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files udUpdateMediaLinks.vbd, UpdateMediaLinks.dll.
- Register LocateMediaLinks.dll on the workstation - see How to manually register a DLL or OCX file
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- You will now see Locate Linked Media as an option. Click on this.
- Click Run
- If Linked Media is found, you will get a prompt advising so. To find the log file with the locations, navigate to C:\Blackbaud-LMFL-Logs on your computer. You will see a text file which contains the locations of the linked media found along with the System Record ID of the constituent.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.