To get a list of funds that were active as of a specific date you can use the Fund Listing report.
In this example we will pull a listing of all funds active in 2015
- Go to Reports>Funds>Fund Listing
- Click OK
- On the Selections tab add Date Established and use 1/1/1900 through 12/31/2015 as the criteria
- Add Date Retired and use 01/01/16 through current date as the criteria
- Add Date retired again and leave the criteria blank
- Click on the Selection Criteria Button
- Add parenthesis around the two date retired criteria
- Click ok
- Click Run report
Report can also be run as an export by going to Send To tab and choosing File instead of Screen before running the report.