- Go to Analysis >Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Select Sales order source view and click Ok
- On the left column, expand sales order item, sales order item ticket. Click on Program Events. In the middle, click Event record and move to Include Records Where. Search for your program event and click OK.
- From the left column select constituents. Then from the middle column select name and move to results to display.
- From The left hand column select constituents and expand and select address (primary). Then from the middle column select address and move into results to display, and repeat with city, state and zip.
- From the left hand column select sales order and from the middle column select quantity and move to results to display
- From the left hand column select sales order> sales order item ticket and in the middle column select price type code and move to results fields to display.
- Go to set save options tab and name and save your query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.