When attempting to addexistingrevenue to an opportunity, non-Admin users receive an Error: The multi-part identifier "REVENUE.ID" could not be bound. This error only occurs if the application user or the system role contains a site assignment.
We're currently evaluating this issue for a fix in a future patch or service pack.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create a system role that has rights to all feature permissions
2. Assign this role to a user and assign a specific site to the user role or system role.
3. Run as this user and add a new constituent ensuring you add the constituency of Major Giving Prospect
4. Add a major giving plan and select the site the app user you are running as has
5. Enter required fields and then save the plan
6. Go to the plan by selecting the name under Plan name column
7. Select the Opportunities tab > Add > Status = Accepted, fill in other required fields and then save the opportunity
8. Select Go to opportunity and then select the Associated Revenue tab
9. Add > Existingrevenue > Search for and select a constituent
10. After choosing a constituent record, select Search to receive the error