- In Administration click Export Definitions
- Click the drop-down and Edit the export definition used in your export
- In the Selected Fields section, find the fields that is listed in the error message. For example, if the identifier in the error message is MembershipsMembershipTransaction1RevApplRevDetailsSalesOrderSalesOrderItemSalesOrderItemMemshpSalesOrderItemMemshpItemPromotionM, then find and click on the selected field Promotion under Memberships, Membership Transaction, Revenue Application Details, Revenue Details, Sales Order, Sales Order Item, Sales Order Item Membership.
- Click to highlight the nodes in that section and click the pencil icon to "Change Column Header"
- Give each of the nodes a shortened name or abbreviation to help lessen the length
- Save and close
- Back in Administration click Export
- Click the drop-down next to the export process and click Start Export
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.