2. Select Admin>Import.
3. Highlight Action>Constituent Action and click New.
4. On the General tab, under What do you want to do?, select Create Import File.
5. Under Options, select Include>Selected records.
6. Search to find the query created in step 1. Highlight the query and click Open.
7. Under Options, mark Include all fields in the import file.
8. Under What file do you want to create?, click the ellipses to select the file path for the export.
9. Click Create Now to export the file.
10. Navigate to the exported Excel file, and open it.
11. Delete the values in the Action Import ID (ACImpID) column.
12. Update any other desired values.
13. Save and close the Excel file.
14. In the Raiser's Edge, import the Actions using an Action>Constituent Action type Import.