- Go to www.Blackbaud.com.
- Click Sign into you Blackbaud ID account using your current email address and password.
- Select Blackbaud ID profile from the drop-down arrow next to your name on the top right of the web page.
- Under Authentication settings, click Change Password.
- In the Current password field, enter your current password.
- In the New password field, enter your new password
- In the Confirm new password, enter your new password.
- Click Apply changes.
Note: If the user does not know their Blackbaud.com password and are unable to sign in, see I forgot my Blackbaud.com password.