To access the Financial Aid Block on the Contract, as an Admissions Manager:
- onBoard > Settings > Contract Forms
- Click the Edit button for the Contract
- Click on the section that contains the Financial Aid block
- In the right hand corner of the block, click on the +add button (they will show as $0.00 amounts for placeholders)
- Select the Financial Aid Types you want to pull in
If the school uses financial aid discounts through Smart Tuition then a school can use Financial Aid Mapping. If the school does not handle Financial Aid discounts through Smart Tuition, then the school does not need to make any selections for Financial Aid Mapping.