- Go to Analysis, Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query, Select the source view of Constituents
- In the left column Expand Member, Click Membership. From the middle column drag status to includes fields where and select is one of for apply criteria. Select the status you would like to filter on
- From the middle, Drag membership status to Results to display
- From the left hand column expand households belongs to, from the middle column drag household record ID to include records where and select is not blank
- From the left hand column expand households belongs to, Click Household Constituents, From the middle drag name to results to display
- Go to the set sort and group options tab and drag Household belonging to\Household Constituent\Name to sort fields by
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.