- Navigate to Constituents > Constituent Search
- Search for the constituent and select the constituent that has the exception
- Note: If you cannot find the constituent, click Show Advanced Search Options, and mark the box to Include inactive and Include deceased, as well as any other applicable options that may prohibit the constituent from appearing in the results, then click Search once more.
- From the constituent record, select the Relationships tab
- Click on the Household
- Select the Members tab.
- Click the drop down next to the constituent with the exception and select Remove
- Unmark the checkbox to "Maintain member history with group"
- Note: If you have the option, "Stop member from receiving recognition," leave this checked.
- Click Save.
- Re-run the Constituent Merge process.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.