- Go to Constituents > Constituent Search.
- Search for the constituent and select the constituent that has the exception.
- Note: If you cannot find the constituent, click Show Advanced Search Options.
- Mark the box to Include inactive and include deceased and any other applicable options.
- Click Search again.
- Go to the Relationships tab.
- Click on the household.
- Go to the Members tab.
- Click on the green downward arrows next to the constituent with the exception.
- Click Remove.
- Unmark the checkbox to "Maintain member history with group" and leave the box marked to "Stop member from receiving recognition."
- Click Save.
- Re-run the Constituent Merge process.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.