We just need to change the SaveAsDir in the user's preferences and re-run report.
- In FIMS, click Tools > User Preferences
- Select All Other Preferences (default) and click ok
- Under Option: (the middle column), scroll down to the bottom and select SaveAsDir
- Click the Browse button
- Navigate to a folder you can use as a temp folder (for local installs the network (N:) drive OR on hostnet use the hostnet drive (S:)) (Note - you can create a temp folder for this) and then click ok
- Click apply and ok
- Re-run the Dormant Profiles report and try deleting again.