- Select Reports>Event Management Reports.
- Highlight Dinner Preferences and click New.
- On the General tab:
- Select Include>Selected Records to report on a query of Participants in the report.
- Select Include>All Records to report on all Participants in the report.
- Report on:
- Select Event to report on the Dinner Preferences for one Event. Click the binoculars icon to search for that Event.
- Select Group to report on the Dinner Preferences for a group of Events. Click the binoculars icon to search for that Grouped Event.
- Include these Participants Only:
- To report on all Participants for the Event or Grouped Event, leave each checkbox unmarked.
- To report on only Invited, Registered, and/or Attended Participants for the Event or Group Event, mark the checkboxes as desired.
- On the Filters and Attributes tabs, select any desired filters. To exclude filters from the report, leave the settings on these tabs at their defaults.
- Click Preview to run the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.