- Create a Constituent Phone import file (CSV format), including at least the fields: Constituent ID, Phone Import ID, Phone Number, and Phone Type. How to create an import data file (export) using Import
- Open the import file that is created.
- Highlight all the data, then go to Insert > PivotTable.
- Click OK to place the Pivot Table on a new worksheet.
- In the Pivot Table, place PhoneImpID in the Values section, and ConsID in the Row Labels section.
- The table will show, next to each Constituent ID, how many phone numbers are on their record. By searching these constituent records in the database, you can find and remove any unneeded phones/emails.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.