- Go directly to the o-data URL and check for a server error that says “The resource cannot be found.”
- Update the application root URL in Altru
- Login to Altru
- Navigate to the Administration tab
- Click, “Set Application Root URL”
- Ensure that the URL matches what you see in your browser’s address bar. For example, your URL may start with altrurig04bo3 and can change to altrurig05bo3.
- Get the updated o-data URL in Altru
- Analysis > Information Library
- Search for the query that is used in the Wordpress calendar. It may be named Wordpress.
- Click the query and towards the top middle of the page, click the link “Get OData LINK”
- Update the WordPress plugin with the new Odata URL in WordPress
- Login to WordPress and go to the Altru iCal Feed configuration towards the bottom left of /wp-admin.
- Replace the contents of the first input field with the OData link you got from step 3.3.
- Save the form
- Refresh the import feed.
- Click the events tab on the left.
- Click Import Feed, then click the name of the import in question.
- Click refresh to update the application with the new information.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.