- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query and select the source view of Constituents. Or if you already have a query, click on your existing query and click Edit Definition under Tasks.
- In the left, click on the plus sign next to Member, then click on Membership.
- In the middle, click Status and move to Include Records Where.
- If you want to remove anyone who has ever been a member, set the criteria to Blank and click Ok.
- If you want to remove only active members, set the criteria to not equal to Active. Click on this row of criteria and click add left parenthesis button. In the middle, click on Status and move to Include Records Where and set the criteria to blank. Click on this row of criteria in Include Records Where and click or. Click the add right parenthesis button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.