- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Select the source view of Constituents and click Ok.
- In the middle, click Is Individual and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to Yes.
- On the left, click the plus sign next to Member, then select Membership.
- In the middle click Status and move to Include Records Where.
- Set the criteria to not one of Active, Cancelled, Pending, Lapsed, Grace, Expired. Mark the checkbox to Only return records that do not match any of the selected values. Also mark the checkbox to Include blanks. Click Ok.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab.
- Name and save and close your query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.