- Log into your NXT web view, either by navigating to https://renxt.blackbaud.com or through signing in to www.blackbaud.com and selecting RE NXT from the drop down menu at the top left of the display.
- Hover your cursor over the drop down menu for 'Database view' and select 'Regional Settings'
- On the 'Formats' tab, set the 'Format' to your application language (For example: English (United Kingdom).
- On the 'Locations' tab, set the 'Current Location' to your applicable location (For example: United Kingdom).
- Click 'Apply'
- Verify that this now shows the correct date format.
- Verify that the correct currency is selected by navigating to 'Additional Settings'>Currency.
- When you are happy that it is set correctly, click 'OK' to close down the 'Regional Settings' Application.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.