It is highly recommended to finalize all content and artwork on the Landing Page before editing the leaderboard functionality.
- Visit the campaign landing page once all content and artwork has been complete. The landing page URL is structured as: https://campaign-name.everydayhero.do.
- Right click on the page and select “ View page source” from the menu of options. Based on the browser, the wording may be slightly different.
- Press ctrl+a (command+a for Macs) to select the entire page code. Copy the entire page code by clicking ctrl+c (command+c for Macs).
- Log into the charity admin account: https://nfp.everydayhero.com/admin/us/sign-in.
- Navigate to the 'Campaigns' tab from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Find and click on the campaign to edit the landing page.
- Navigate to the 'Landing Page' tab.
- Select the 'Code Your Own' creation option for the landing page. The 'Custom HTML' field will replace the branded template Page Content section.
- Paste the HTML source code copied in Step 3 into the 'Custom HTML' field.
- Locate the leaderboard code. The Individual leaderboard code will appear as below:
div class=”leaderboard”><div class=”sidebar__decorative-icon”><span class=”fa-stack fa-lg”><i class=”fa fa-circle-thin fa-stack-2x”></i><i class=”fa fa-star fa-stack-1x”></i></span></div><div id=”individual-leaderboard”></div></div>The Team leaderboard code will appear as below:<div class=”leaderboard”><div class=”sidebar__decorative-icon”><span class=”fa-stack fa-lg”><i class=”fa fa-circle-thin fa-stack-2x”></i><i class=”fa fa-star fa-stack-1x”></i></span></div><div id=”team-leaderboard”></div></div>
- Delete the code for the leaderboard(s) as desired.
- Click the 'Preview Landing Page' button at the bottom of the page to view the landing page before it is published.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page if satisfied with the changes.