The Check Writer will use the payee organization's address to generate checks. So any changes to the address must be made to the payee organization's record inside of GIFTS.

In the event that you need an alternate address but don't want to change the address of the organization, then we recommend making a subsidiary organization (See the Subsidiary tab when in the organization record)  that has the correct address listed. Then mark that subsidiary as the payee in the payment record.