1. Launch and log into GIFTS Alta
2. Click 'Full Search'
3. Under either Requests or Organizations - depending on the code you are looking to investigate - click 'More filter options'
4. On the More Filter Options screen, click 'Coding Sheet'
5. On the Coding Sheet Filter Options screen, select the Coding Sheet of your choice > Done
6. On the More Filter Options screen, click 'Done'
7. On the Coding Sheet, double-click the Code of your choice > click 'Done'
8. Click 'Advanced'
9. This view will display the search as it is truly structured
Ex.: In an Oracle backend, this may appear similarly to ("CODES"."LEVEL1_ID" In (####))
In a SQL backend, this may appear similarly to ([Codes].[Level1_ID] In (####))
10. This value may come in handy for future reporting and searches - it may also be used to troubleshoot issues with searches as you may use this to confirm the correct data is being pulled
If you have any further questions on this matter, please feel free to reach out to the Blackbaud MicroEdge GIFTS Helpdesk at 877-704-3343 or submit a new case through the PowerMe Portal.