1. Launch and log into GIFTS Alta
2. Click 'Full Search'
3. Under either Requests or Organizations - depending on the code you are looking to investigate - click 'More filter options'
4. On the More Filter Options screen, click 'Coding Sheet'
5. On the Coding Sheet Filter Options screen, select the Coding Sheet of your choice > Done
6. On the More Filter Options screen, click 'Done'
7. On the Coding Sheet, double-click the Code of your choice > click 'Done'
8. Click 'Advanced'
9. This view will display the search as it is truly structured
Ex.: In an Oracle backend, this may appear similarly to ("CODES"."LEVEL1_ID" In (####))
In a SQL backend, this may appear similarly to ([Codes].[Level1_ID] In (####))
10. This value may come in handy for future reporting and searches - it may also be used to troubleshoot issues with searches as you may use this to confirm the correct data is being pulled