You can do this using the following sets of steps.
1. Create a Note Template
- Navigate to Enrollment Management
- Communications> Select Official Notes
- Select +Add Template
- Enter a description for the template, such as Re-enrollment Contract Letter 2016 | 2017.
- Use the User and Admission placeholders to compose a template letter.
- Select Save & Close
2. Create A Note Type
- Below Note Types, Select +Add Type
- Enter the preferred name of the Note Type
- Under Template, Select the template created earlier
- Select the Display, Required, and Email checkboxes for Parent of Candidate row.
- Note: This means that whenever a note with this type is created, an email will be generated and sent to the Parent of the Candidate.
- Select Save & Close.