- Open FieldMaker by going to Tools > System Utilities > FieldMaker Configuration
- Click on the Processes tab
- Choose Commit changes and click Run Process
- After ensuring that everyone else is out of FIMS, click OK on the next screen's pop-up.
- It might take a while to process. If you wish to use the FM fields in Crystal reports or Compass, say yes to the rebuild SQL question.
- When finished you can open FIMS and your changes should be visible.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.