The reasons for this behavior may be due to the fact that the original prompt to change the Payment Status was disregarded or that the Requirement checkbox to set it for Mark Payment as Contingent was unchecked before it was marked Done may have offset the Payment.
In either case, we recommend following the steps below to move past the problem:
1. Within the associated Payment Requirement, fill in the checkbox for Payment is Contingent
2. Go to Actions > Click 'Mark as Not Done'
3. Click 'Save'
4. Go to Actions > Click 'Mark as Done'
5. Click 'Save' > The system prompts you that this action will mark the Payment as Scheduled > Fill in the required checkbox in the prompt > Click 'OK'
6. The Payment should then change status from Contingent to Scheduled
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.