1. Raiser's Edge NXT automatically applies globally-accepted, country-specific formats provided by Google to phone numbers on constituent records in the web view. If a phone number is not valid for your country, it uses a default international format. Navigate to Raiser's Edge, database view to confirm the correct country is configured:
- Navigate to Config > General and confirm the Country selected is correct.
- Navigate to Config > International and open the country selected in step 1.
- Confirm the ISO name is correct. Click Save and Close.
- Navigate to Config > International and de-duplicate incorrect country entries.