- How to create a query
- On the Criteria tab expand Vendor and select Vendor ID.
- Click Select to move it to the left had side of the screen.
- In the Edit Field Criteria window select the Operator Begins with and enter the specific value.
- Click OK
- Click Next
- On Output tab, select to include any fields on the Output tab that should show in the results. For example Vendor>Vendor name
- Click Next to the progress to the Sort tab
- Select Vendor, Vendor Name to sort alphabetically by Vendor name
- Select the Results to view the results
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.