For the Smart Field:
- Go to Administration>Smart Fields.
- Click Add at the top, and select the Constituent Revenue Application Dates smart field.
- Name the query and click the Parameters tab.
- Make sure the Value to Return is set to First Application Date, and then check the boxes for the proper revenue and transaction types you'd like to see.
- Leave the Date Range blank.
After that, you'll set up the Query itself:
- Go to Analysis>Information Library
- Create a new Ad-hoc query using the Constituent Source view.
- In the left column, expand Smart Fields.
- In the middle column, double click the smart field we add earlier.
- In the middle column, add Value to Include Records where, and set it equal to the necessary date range.
- In the middle column, add Value to Records to display. Add any other necessary fields now.