At this time, if a Constituent is signed into their Online Web form Cart and does not complete the transaction, the item they added to the cart will remain in their cart until the order is completed or the cart is manually cleared by the member. We can build the following query to determine if this is the case:
- From Analysis, Information Library, Click Add an Ad-hoc Query. Choose the Source view of Sales Order.
- From the middle drag Sales Order Record to Include records where and filter on the sales order number that was purchased at an incorrect price
- From the middle drag Transaction Date to Results fields to display
- From the middle drag Date Added (located under the System fields heading) to Results fields to display
- Preview Results
- Note: The transaction date reflects the date the Sales Order was completed. The Date Added field reflects the date the item order was created, and is prior to the date you adjusted the pricing of the items in the order.