- Navigate to Create > New part.
- Click the binoculars under Part type and select Email Signup.
- Assign a unique part name and click Next.
- Check the boxes to include the biographical fields you'd like to collect on the form. You can also mark the fields as required.
Note: If you include Class of, School Name is automatically included as well since the School Name is needed to create the educational record in The Raiser's Edge.
- Check the boxes to include any Constituent attributes you'd like to collect on the form. You can also add additional Constituent attributes.
- Check the box to enable reCAPTCHA if desired.
- From the drop-down, select the Constituent Code that will be applied to Constituents who sign up through the form.
- In the Navigation section, assign the landing page a user is taken to after signing up by clicking the binoculars and selecting the desired page.
- Configure the New Signup Confirmation Email at the top in green.
- Click Save to complete the setup.
Unlike the User Login part, the Email Signup part does not create a Blackbaud NetCommunity username. The email signup will appear in the NetCommunity plugin in The Raiser's Edge as a Sign-up Request. You can filter the email signups from the username signups in the plugin by clicking on Sign-up Requests and changing the drop-down at the bottom from All Transactions to either Email Sign Up Transactions or User Login Transactions.