- Go to Analysis > Manage Lists.
- Select Manage Basic and Advanced Lists.
- Select List Templates.
- Select Grading from the Template Category drop-down.
- Click View/Copy next to Current Year Academic Grade Detail.
- If you would like to pull in the Score as well as the grade, perform the following. Otherwise, skip to step 11
- Select the Display Fields tab.
- Click Select Fields.
- Mark the field User Base > Course Enrollment > Enrollment Grade > Score
- Click Select.
- Select the Filters tab.
- Add the following Global filters:
- AND Enrollment Grade.Grade is not null
- AND ( Course Enrollment.Changed Sections is True
- OR Course Enrollment.Dropped equal to 1 )
- Name the List and select a Category (if needed).
- Click Save.
- Click Preview.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.