- Confirm all staff using the Raiser’s Edge have valid Blackbaud.com accounts.
- Audit Solicitor Set up for solicitors which work in the Raiser’s Edge:
- Open the solicitor’s constituent record and confirm the box for “is a solicitor” is marked.
- Select Security from Admin, select their username in the tree-view, and select Open. On the user's record, confirm “Constituent name” has their constituent record mapped. If not, browse for their record and then select Save and Close.
- Review the following tables in Configuration > Tables:
- Phone Types: Confirm phone types that represent emails are properly formatted as emails by opening the table value and reviewing the “Phone number type”.
- Solicit Code: Inactivate unused values and add new values for the Communication Preferences you would like to track within the NXT Web View (e.g. “Do not solicit”).
- Action Statuses: Inactivate unused values and add new values if needed.
- Run AddressFinder to ensure addresses are up-to-date when analytics are run.
- Review and disperse the blog “NXT Web View and Database Views: Side by Side”.
- Review and disperse Get Started with Raiser’s Edge NXT.
- Review Raiser's Edge NXT terminology guide
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.