- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add a new ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Group Sales Reservations and click OK.
- From the left column, expand Intineraries
- Expand Items, then Expand Staffing Resources and select Job
- From the middle column, drag Volunteer Type to Include Records Where and set Equal to OR One Of the Volunteer type(s) you want to filter
- To filter on a date, from the left column select Group Sale Reservations
- From the middle column, drag Arrival date to Include Records where and specify your date range
- Include any fields you want to output in Results fields to display such as Itineraries\Name, Itineraries\Name\Program Events\Name, Arrival Date, and Itineraries\Items\Staffing Resources\Job\Volunteer Type as well as any additional fields you want to output.
- Your query should look similar to the example below:
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.